This time we focused on making small yet important improvements to ensure the best ideation on Orchidea. Let's take a quick look at what we have developed:
- Streamlined workshops - separated development and voting phases
- Send direct links to channels, challenges, and workshops
Streamlined workshops - separated development and voting phases
Send direct links to channels, challenges, and workshops
Sometimes you want to invite users directly to a workshop, challenge, or channel. Now you can do it. Just copy the address from the browser address bar and send it. Even a new user that logs in to Orchidea for the first time will be redirected to the selected channel, challenge, or workshop automatically after she completes the first-time login process.
- Search is optimized to be faster and it has new filters and an improved user interface.
- The user list in workspace administration is improved and admins can sort users by email, name, and login date. The list of invited users is moved to a separate tab.
- Tab name, order, and visibility customization is now available also for challenges.
- When you import proposals into a Word file, they will be sorted by the votes.
- Challenge managers can now import proposals from CSV files to the challenge.
Keep an eye out for more updates. As always, if you have any feedback or suggestions, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thank you for using Orchidea!