This month, we have dedicated ourselves to enhancing the workshop experience and transforming it with new AI capabilities. Keep reading to discover the latest innovations from Orchidea:
- One-click visitor access to workshops
- AI-powered workshops
- Proposal management time reports by assigned manager
One-click visitor access to workshops
Enhance collaboration in your workshops with a new quick method to involve external collaborators. Invite participants by creating a one-click visitor link.
We have also consolidated all methods of adding members to a workshop to one Add new members icon in the Brief tab.
Learn more in the knowledge base.
Introducing AI-Powered workshops
We are thrilled to introduce a groundbreaking AI addition in our workshop! Experience AI features with 'Invite AI to participate' switch in the Brief tab of your workshop.
AI generates ideas and helps draft proposals, helping teams to be more creative and avoid biased thinking.
Proposal management time reports
We have added a new report for reviewing the proposal management time per assigned manager. It helps you to monitor how long it takes for a proposal to move from one status to another.
- Channels and challenges have a new add new members icon that consolidates all methods of adding members into one window
- Channel managers can now edit and delete existing custom form fields
- Channel manager can change the role of an invited user straight after the invitation
- Workspace now has a new activity summary report that tracks the number of proposals, comments, and reactions at the workspace level
- Active challenges are presented in a carousel on the home page
- Channels and challenges have a new setting that controls which user types can create proposals
- Web addresses in the help text field type of forms are turned automatically into clickable links
That's all for now, but stay tuned for more exciting updates to come! We'd love to hear your feedback or suggestions, so feel free to share your thoughts with us anytime. Thanks for being a valued Orchidea user!