Product updates in Orchidea 7
- Take a look at our most recent updates.
How's your day treating you so far? Our team has been hard at work, bringing to life some exciting updates that we're thrilled to share with you. Want a quick preview? Here's what's new:
- Extended user invitation possibilities
- Manage drafts across channels effortlessly
- Enhanced collaboration: new management form settings
Extended user invitation possibilites
We've given admins more control over who can invite users to the workspace. Admins can define which roles can send invitations with the new 'Invite User' button in the top navigation of Orchidea. They can also limit the invites to selected domains.
Check out Orchidea's knowledge base for more information.
Manage drafts across channels effortlessly
Access all of your proposal drafts across Orchidea in one place. You no longer have to navigate to separate channels to find drafts. You can access them from 'My drafts' in the left menu.
We now also save comment drafts, so that you can easily pick up where you left off.
Learn more here
Enhanced collaboration: new management form settings
Create more versatile management forms. You can now share management forms so that after the first submission all following users will be editing the first submission. This allows e.g. several users to create jointly an implementation plan.
You can also specify in which statuses the management form will be displayed.
Learn more in the knowledge base
- You can now move multiple proposals to a different channel all at once, saving you time and effort.
- Inviting users to a channel is now easier with the new invite button.
- Admins can disable mobile app access to Orchidea.
- The newly started phase of a workshop pulses until a user moves to it.
- The voting experience in workshops is optimized by moving the number of remaining votes below the voting button.
That's all for now, but stay tuned for more exciting updates to come! As always, we'd love to hear your feedback or suggestions, so feel free to share your thoughts with us anytime. Thanks for being a valued Orchidea user!