July updates in Orchidea 7
Presenting the export feature and more!
Take a look at our most recent updates.
- Export your proposals into a Word-file
- Email notification includes the comment related to the @-mention
- Filter workflow by incomplete tasks
- Guest self-registration with a shareable link
Export your proposals into a Word-file
With the new Export-feature you can export your one or multiple proposals into a Word-file.
This is useful when you need to share the results outside Orchidea.
Exporting is easy: open the proposal and click the three dots menu and choose Export. To export multiple proposals, select the proposals in the idea list, and press the Export button.
Email notification includes the comment related to the @-mention
Tagging feature shows now the comment related to the @-mention also in the notification email.
With this feature, mentioned user will know right away what the mention is about.
Filter workflow by incomplete tasks
We have added a new filter to the workflow view. Tasks-filter allows you to filter by incomplete tasks and responsible users.
- This feature is useful for a channel manager to check the status of tasks
- Check if you or another user has incomplete tasks
Guest self-registration with a shareable link
You can now create a link that allows guest registration to a challenge/ channel/ workshop.
- As long as the link is active, people can register as guests to the specific channel/challenge/ workshop through the link.
- The link will stop working when it's disabled or reached its expiration date. You can create multiple links for different user groups.
- Link works also for users with existing Orchidea accounts, so you can use it as easy means to invite both internal and external users
- Guest self-registration is found under Settings
- If you transfer a proposal from one channel to another, the owners of the receiving channel get an email notification
- Assign manager window in proposals no longer closes automatically when editing managers
- You can now see the total number of proposals in each status in the Kanban-view
Orvo& Orchidea team