Product updates in Orchidea 7
- Take a look at our most recent updates.
Have you been relishing the sunny winter days?☀️ Our team has been working hard creating exciting new developments on Orchidea. Let's take a glimpse into what we've been up to:
- Improvements in security - keep track of new sign-ons
- Invite new users to the workspace with Invite links
- The workspace settings icon has moved to the top right corner
Improvements in security - keep track of new sign-ons
Learn more about this feature in Orchidea knowledge base.
Invite new users to the workspace with Invite links
Joining the workspace just got easier! Bring new users onboard easily by creating an invite link that allows self-registration to the workspace.
You can set it up quickly in the workspace settings.
The workspace settings icon has moved to the top right corner
We wanted to give more space for challenges, workshops, and channels in the left main navigation, so we moved the workspace settings icon. It can now be accessed through the sprocket wheel icon in the top right corner.
- Workspace administrators and owners can now delete users permanently in user management by clicking the user row and selecting delete.
- Global search has been upgraded with new filters enabling users to easily find proposals by creator and co-creator.
- Channel managers now have the power to tailor management forms by hiding the "ask for..." button.
- The link to My proposals has a new more visible location in the left navigation just below the Home link
- Emails from Orchidea are now sent from a new firstname.lastname@example.org address. If you observe problems in the email deliverability please add orchidea.dev to the whitelist of your email security solution.
Keep an eye out for more updates. As always, if you have any feedback or suggestions, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thank you for using Orchidea!